Thursday 8 January 2015

Selfridges The Brass Rail

Hello everyone, today I have another small restaurant review for you.
Last couple of weeks I have been doing some Christmas sales , to be honest near Bond street there are nothing really good to eat ( or I was too busy shopping and not realizing. ) I have been to Smack Deli which has Lobster roll and soup.
I have heard the salted beef sandwiches in Selfridges food hall The Brass Rail is very good and since I was there I had a try.

I ordered half sandwiches as I was going to meet a friend later on for coffee . I have ordered the classic salted beef with English Mustard.  The mustard is very strong and the beef is too salty for my taste. Yes I know it is salted beef but it was just too salty perhars there are no veggie for the sandwiches thats why.

You have a choice of half , regular and large sandwiches and a few choices for the bread . I went for the wholemeal, it is just a normal wholemeal bread nothing special.
I was lucky to order soya milk with my sandwich so it can balance the mustard ..

Personally would go again to try other dish but I doubt I would go back for the sandwich unless you are fan with salty food. The restaurant is very busy thou so I suggest many people do like it  .

Give it a go if you are around there next time , am sure you might find it differently .


No comments:

Post a Comment