Friday 19 December 2014

My advert calendar 2014 - Elemis 12 days of Beauty

Less than a week will be Christmas !!!!!!!!!! I am sure everyone is busy buying presents for loved one and of course pampering yourself well to look dazzling on Christmas Day.

Every day I open the window with a new Elemis product along with my chocolate calendar , I feel very happy and it really make my day.

Here is the products I get from the 12 days of Beauty



 Day 1 : Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (20g)
 I have heard a lot of great things about this product and always wanted to try. It is winner of 5 beauty awards. I can't wait to try !

 Day 2: Fragipani Monoi Shower cream (50ml)
 Look forward to try this

 Day 3 : Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (15ml)
 I have used this and re purchase it, so glad it is in the set





 Day 4: Pro- radiance Hand and Nail Cream (20ml)
 Always feel very dry with my hand so glad I can try this






Day 5 : Revitalising Babassu Faical Wipe (4 sachets)
Look forward to try this






Day 6 : Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml)
I can't wait to try


 Day 7:  Pro-Colagen Marine Cream (15ml)
 I have used it products and re purchase it.






Day 8: Skin Nourishing Shower cream (50ml)
 Look forward to try this
 Day 9: Pro-Radiance iluminating Flash Blam
 I have used it products and re purchase it.
 Day 10: Treat your feet Foot Cream (20ml)
 Look forward to try this
 Day 11: Frangipani Monoi Body Oil
I have heard so many good things about it, perfect for winter. It smells divine.
 Day 12 : Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules
 I always wanted to try and they are a bit pricey. I am delighted to see that and and try it before spending a lot of money on that.



I bought the Elemis 12 days of Beauty as one of my advert calendar. I paid £59.50 and its worth £113 . At the moment you can get it at beautyexpert.co.uk for £47.60 (Bargain !)
I will probably put my review up once I have used them . Stay tuned !  

No comments:

Post a Comment