Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sunny London with my dear friend. Knightsbridge / Bond street.


Lovely day with my dear friend. First stop went to my favorite store Harrods.. They start selling Christmas decoration !!!! Its only June !!!! I saw a few really beautiful and cute one ( I took photos for you all ) I will probably get them when is near Christmas time, I think is just a bit too early to buy them now.








It is a lovely day in London and I met up with my dear friend, we went to Paul's for lunch, I had an amazing tuna Niçoise salad
however the Choclate Macaroon Frappe is a bit disappointing,I think it taste a bit too watery. We had a lovely time as always and she is doing her ILR visa tomorrow. finger crossed for her ! We then went back to Harrods for a hand massage at Jo Malone. Their perfume is amazing, however the staff who assist us today might have a bad day, she does not look happy.Anyway my friend and I kept chatting so it doesnt really bother us. They have a dust bag for me to put my jewellery before the hand massage begin.




Then we walk from Knightsbridge all the way to Bond street. I saw this cute little beer goggles perfect for a few friends around to watch World Cup !! Anyone watching ?
 
 
 
 
 
 Nespresso has this new Lungo capsules (green tube), I tried it and really like it. I also bought a spray bottle from MUJI 無印良品 I am going to put some toner and bring it with me,as it is quite hot these couple of weeks ( not complaining!!) and I need something to feel refresh during the day.

 
 
 
 
Last but not least, I got a new card holder from Louis Vuitton ! I also ask for hot stamping to make it personlised. I cant wait to collect it !!!! Happy days !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment